CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Difficulties of Being Married

They say your marriage only has a 40% chance of surviving. I've definately been feeling it lately. I look around and see everyone getting a divorce or seperating or haveing a hard time. Partly because of the economy the way it is, but I think mostly because marriage is just VERY HARD. I've always heard that you have to become a whole person before you marry someone, I understand that now. And I also understand why that percentage rate drops the more times you've been married, I think it's easier to give up. It's hard for me right now to watch my friend go through a divorce, and my parents, a separation. I pray that my husband and I will make it until death do us part. I know that it will be the biggest challeng of our life. I think if we can communicate and learn to listen to each other, from the inside out, we might, just might, have a chance. Things are pretty rough right now though. Pray for us.

0 comments: