CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Favorite Memories....

(In No Order...)

1. The time we went to the Phil Vasser concert. It was freezing cold and blowing wind. We wraped the blanket around us and held on tight to each other.
2. The first time we went camping together, with my parents, we made great memories that night.
3. Our first dance.
4. Our first kiss.
5. The night at your moms house, with the rain and thunder and lighting....yeah, you know what i mean.
6. The day we got married.
7. The day Dawson was born.
8. The day Brody was born.
9. The time we needed a change of pase and drove out to Manhanttan at 11:30 at night.
10. The first time you held me and told me you loved me.
11. The trip to Wichita, Dancing, Shopping and the the Old Cow town.
12. World of Fun, the first time (and yeah, I guess all the other times too.)
13. The Warren Brothers Concert...you know when we got to meet them....they hung out and rode the bull....remember that?
14. The first time I saw you cry, no it may not have been a good time, but it was the first time I saw you as a real live person and not just a strong man that I was falling in love with.
15. Every morning when you kiss me goodbye and those same evenings when you tell me goodnight.....yeah I love those moments.

0 comments: